Monday 24 June 2013

Collection Post: Planters

This collection is rather small and not too exciting as I only buy them if they are $3 or less but I thought I'd share anyway :-) I have to put price limits on myself or I would spend waaaay to much at op shops and antique malls. 


I have this weird love for super kitsch ugly shell art and the duck planter definitely fits this category with its tacky googly eyes. I have a whole collection of shell art that I will probably never post because I only buy them if they are especially ugly haha. I kind of love ugly things; I also have a collection of bright gold ornaments that are made in Japan (like the donkey planter below). 






Also I'm linking to op shop mama's collection post :-)

10 comments:

  1. oh, i love the little elephant <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL I love ugly kitsch too.. I often find myself strangely attracted to very unattractive things!!!
    Thanks for linking up.
    I would LOVE to see your ugly shell art collection!!!

    I LOVE your blog.
    Happy Days!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad I'm not the only one out there haha. I may have to put up my shell collection one day then :-P and thanks! I love yours too, you find such brilliant stuff!

      Delete
  3. That shell duck is amazing you have to post your shell collection!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. maybe I will have to now! I honestly did not think anyone else would appreciate the ugliness :-P

      Delete
  4. i love this collection! ugly cute is good : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. GOD LOVING THIS COLLECTION! SO NOT DULL OR UNEXCITING! OOO PLEEEASE DO POST YOUR UGLY SHELL COLLECTION...I FOR ONE WILL LOVE IT!!!! SO GREAT TO FIND YOU VIA THE COLLECTION SELECTION XXXXX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :-D I will definitely post my ugly shell collection once I get around to it!

      Delete

I would love to hear your comments! thank you :-)