Monday 16 September 2013

Oppy finds

Thought I'd share some of the stuff I found last week at the oppys. It all seemed to match a colour scheme by some crazy coincidence. 


I am in love with this orange thermos, but sadly my boyfriend got to it before me :-P The hedgehog one is pretty sweet though and it was made in West Germany :-)

My mum collects these vintage Japanese teapots and cups so they will go in the stockpile for christmas :-) 


The yellow floral wallpaper in the photos I found for 50c. I also found three unused rolls of 70s wallpaper in a street junkpile which made me awfully happy because there is enough to do my wall! My brother found two working turntables in the same junkpile! It always amazes me what people throw out- he looked them up on eBay and they are worth about $100-$200 each!

I'm linking up to Sir Thrift A Lot and A Living Space :-)

13 comments:

  1. Great finds,Emily <3

    Those mugs are really pretty!
    Others trash is indeed somebody's treasure :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks :-D and I know, I just love that!

      Delete
    2. I'm worried you letter to me got lost :´´´´/

      Delete
    3. oh no! I think it may have :-( I will send you another one :-D

      Delete
  2. I saw a very similar Japanese coffee pot (in green) at one of our thrifts this weekend, but I passed because it was chipped. I love the shape of those, though! Nice finds!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. pity it was chipped! and I just checked out your blog! wowee you find some amazing things!

      Delete
  3. Nice junk pile finds & very cool that there was enough paper to do your wall. The hedgehog thermos is really cute.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! My wall is pretty big and I have a few rolls of vintage wallpaper but there has never been enough before! thanks for checking out my blog :-)

      Delete
  4. HELLO dear emily!
    your postcard arrived yesterday! Thank you! I like cacti, too! Look here, it´s for you: http://doretteart.blogspot.de/2013/09/kaktus.html :) :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh wow! thank you :-) I'm glad you liked it :-D

      Delete

I would love to hear your comments! thank you :-)