Thursday 10 July 2014

Tasmania.

I thought I'd share a few pics from my recent trip to Tasmania. 


We explored Launceston for a couple of days and I fell in love. All the buildings were so beautiful and old and the grey sky was so pretty.


We also did a little bit of hiking in Cradle Mountain. It started snowing quite a lot when we reached the top of this mountain and it was pretty awesome but also mega cold.  


This was a cute little market run by sweet old ladies at a church that we happened upon and I picked up a few little things which I'll show in a later post.


I took a heap more photos but I figured I'd keep it short and sweet and finish off with a rainbow and a snowy boardwalk :-)

18 comments:

  1. gorgeous! I'm dying to go to Tasmania...one day maybe?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you should definitely try and visit one day, I adore tasmania, so scenic!

      Delete
  2. That last shot is killer - did you see heaps of rainbows in Tasmania? That's one thing that really stood out for me, also is that a photo of you? woohoo :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah we saw a fair few coz of the rain. It was pretty beautiful! And yep the one in the beanie is me haha. The other photo is of my sister :-)

      Delete
  3. You're the cutest thing ever! Love both of your outfits. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha thanks! the one in the awesome brown coat is my sister :-)

      Delete
  4. No way! That rainbow is brilliant. Tasmania looks like a marvelous place.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks so nice! Nature is just such a beautiful thing to be honest.
    Also, thank you so much for your comment about my cover, it made me happy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It sure is :-) and it was an awesome song!

      Delete
  6. Love your clothes :D
    uau that last picture,you really captured the moment!
    Hope to see some more Tasmania soon :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha thanks sara. and I just posted about my tassie oppy finds :-D

      Delete
  7. I'm going there on Saturday! so excited. It looks beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow, looks cool. like the rainbow!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Woah that last picture is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your comments! thank you :-)