Wednesday 18 March 2015

outgoing mail

Oh my gosh its been over a month since I posted, oops! Thought I'd post about some outgoing mail I've sent recently(ish)

A parcel to fee from burntfeather in response to an amazing package of goodies that I have yet to post about. 

And some mail to American friends and a thank you card to Amethyst from Goodnight Sleep Write, who featured my snail mail on her blog!

I'm loving my rifle paper co. thanks cards that I brought back from America. I wish postage for rifle paper co. to Australia wasn't so darn expensive :-( I would go stationary crazy!

9 comments:

  1. So cute! I just love that floral envelope for Fee. :) I sent you an envelope a few weeks ago, any sign of it? xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sarah! I did get your mail the other day! thank you, so cute! I loved that patch!! I havent had a chance to take photos of any of my incoming mail lately- I've been so bad! I will reply as soon as I get a free day!

      Delete
  2. The floral envelope was amazing, I couldn't stop looking at it, I was almost too scared to open it and wreck the presentation so I lovingly starred at it for ages :P (luckily I did open it because the insides were equally as amazing!). I agree that rifle stationery is so sweet, I really hate it when postage is a killer! Thanks for being the package queen!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you liked it fee :-) and I'm glad you liked what was inside as well haha. I hoped you would enjoy that street art book :-)

      Delete
  3. i am so late behind erm... everything? i still have to write to you and more 10 people :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. your envelopes deserve all the feature they can get - you made the most wonderful letter :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow this is beautiful! I wish I had a penpal haha.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh!!
    Such a beautiful and lovely!!!
    I love stationary and paper.
    Great post♡

    akiko

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have a lovely blog, and your profile pic is delightful! :)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your comments! thank you :-)